SGS Pegasus School is mindful of the fact that our pupils travel to the school from a range of locations, that families may have siblings at other schools in the area and the volume of traffic the area around the school incurs at the start and end of the school day.
All of these factors have been considered when we established our start and finish times.
Our school day is from 9.15am - 3.00pm as follows:-
- 8.50am – 9.00am - Pupils arrive
- 9.00am – Registration, Transition time
- 9.15am – 11.45am (Lower School) or 12.15pm (Upper School) – Morning session
- 11.45am - 12.30pm (Lower School) or 12.15pm - 1.00pm (Upper School) – Lunch time
- 12.30pm - 3.00pm (Lower School) or 1.00pm - 3.00pm (Upper School) – Afternoon session
- 3.00pm - End of school day
Please see here for our Arrival and Exit plan that ensures seemless transition into and exit from school at the start and end of the school day.
Within our morning and afternoon sessions, the school day includes: -
- Lesson time
- Transition time
- Communication Café
- Break time
Individual class timetables are displayed in class and shared with parents on a termly basis.