Parents/carers and family members are actively encouraged to be fully involved in their children's learning and in the life of the school. This is achieved through in the following ways:-
- Parent/carer and teacher evenings
- Workshops for parent/carers on a range of subjects including curriculum, interventions adopted by the school
- Clear lines of communication, for example school updates via texts, emails and newsletters
- Translation where needed will be provided by staff, parents and through commissioned interpreter/translation service if required
- "Friends of SGS Pegasus School"