SGS Pegasus School has an "open door" policy for parent/carers and families. We welcome opportunities to discuss pupil progress, answer questions, and share thoughts on all aspects of school life.
We provide regular opportunities for parent/carers to meet with class teachers but in between the schedule of these, parent/carers and families are most welcome to arrange to meet with the class teacher or Headteacher.
To keep our avenues of communication open, we have a range of home/school links including:-
- home/school diaries via Class Dojo
- updates on our school website
- calendar of key dates
- parent message service via Class Dojo
- telephone calls
Please see below for a copy of our newsletters. Printed copies are given to parent/carers.
- Newsletter no 1 September 2017
- Newsletter no 2 October 2017
- Newsletter no 3 December 2017
- Newsletter no 4 February 2018
- Newsletter no 5 March 2018
- Newsletter no 6 May 2018
- Newsletter no 7 July 2018
Please see below for a copy of our Parent/Carer sharing guides. Printed copies are given to parent/carers.